Few things are more enjoyable than nourishing your body and getting a little elevated before heading out on an adventure. To get you in the perfect state of mind for whatever journey is ahead of you, we created these delicious and portable Chocolate Cranberry Almond Granola Bars! Loaded with tasty morsels like pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and Satori CBD Sweet & Salty Almonds in Dark Chocolate, we amp up the delicious value even further by adding a final drizzle of Satori Singles Dark Chocolate!
One of the best things about this granola bar recipe is that it’s extremely versatile.! You can use any nut, seed, and dried fruit of your choosing, which means the flavor combinations are endless. You can even use any nut butter you have in your pantry and they will taste delicious no matter what. Trust us, these granola bars are going to be on your snack list forever!
These Cranberry Almond Granola Bars have 12mg CBD per bar, and 3mg THC per bar, making them a snack that’ll fuel you for a long hike, and provide a mental state to get you there. Make a batch ahead of time and you have snacks for days! These bars are their optimal chewy and delicious texture at room temperature, which is perfect for on-the-go activities. Enjoy, friends!
Chocolate Cranberry Almond Granola Bars
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Small saucepan
- Large bowl
- 8×8 pan
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- ⅓ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds), or other nut/seed of choice
- ¼ cup almond butter or other nut butter
- ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp honey or agave syrup
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup dried cranberries or other dried fruit
- 1 tin Satori CBD Sweet & Salty Almonds in Dark Chocolate
- 2 Satori Singles Dark Chocolate
- flaky sea salt for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 350℉ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread oats and pepitas out evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Stir. Turn broiler on low and let toast for 2-3 more minutes or until oats are slightly golden.
- In a small saucepan, combine almond butter, honey, and salt. Heat on low for 5 minutes, stirring frequently so the mixture doesn’t burn or overheat. The mixture will become sticky when ready.
- Pour toasted oats and pepitas in a large bowl. Add cranberries and your almond butter mixture and mix thoroughly to combine. Let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Add chopped Satori CBD Sweet & Salty Almonds in Dark Chocolate. Stir again to combine, making sure pieces are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Transfer mixture to an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Using a cup and another sheet of parchment paper, press down oat mixture down until compact. It’s important that you really press the mixture down so the bars stay together. Chill in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour, or until set.
- Slice granola bars. Place Satori Singles Dark Chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring in between, until melted. Drizzle melted chocolate on granola bars, distributing evenly for consistent THC dosing.