You can never have too many tasty snacks in your arsenal, especially ones that come together in just a few simple steps and leave you feeling filled and and in a better mental state. Our go-to for snack time lately is this Blueberry Chia Pudding Parfait! To make this recipe, we use fresh blueberries that are sweetened slightly with maple syrup and mixed with your choice of milk and a hint of vanilla to make a creamy and dreamy chia pudding. We then layer our pudding with whipped cream and top it all off with a few chopped Satori Blueberries in Dark Chocolate for the ultimate buzz.
Not only is chia pudding delicious, but it’s also a great source of fiber and plant-based protein. In our rendition, we blend fresh blueberries and maple syrup or honey in a blender and then reduce that mixture to cook off some of the water from the fruit. After your fruit mixture has reduced, whisk it together with your choice of milk, a bit of vanilla, a pinch of sea salt, and our chia seeds! All it takes is 1-2 hours for your chia pudding mixture to set, leaving you with a yummy pudding that tastes like dessert but is healthy enough to eat any time of the day.
Infusing your Blueberry Chia Pudding Parfait to your desired dosage is easy! Once you’ve layered your chia pudding and whipped cream, just top with chopped Satori Blueberries in Dark Chocolate. We estimated one serving of this dessert to include 4 chopped blueberries for about 8mg THC total per serving. However, feel free to add or subtract blueberries based on your preference!
Blueberry Chia Pudding Parfait
- Small saucepan
- Large bowl
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 ½ cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 16 pieces Satori Blueberries in Dark Chocolate
- Coconut whipped cream
- Add blueberries and maple syrup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer blueberry mixture to a saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5-7 minutes, or until the mixture reduces and thickens.
- In a large bowl, whisk together blueberry mixture, mil, vanilla, and sea salt. Add chia seeds and stir again. Transfer to the fridge and let chill for 1-2 hours, or until mixture has thickened.
- To make your parfait, add alternating layers of chia pudding and whipped cream to a jar. Top with chopped Satori Blueberries in Dark Chocolate.