Smoothies are a fun thing to make because they’re essentially a blank canvas! Fruits, veggies, and your milk of choice can come together in seemingly infinite flavor and color combinations. We might be biased, but we think we’ve found the best and most vibrant flavor combination: the Dreamy Blue Smoothie bowl! This colorful masterpiece is made with yummy banana, riced cauliflower, blueberries, and hemp seeds, our favorite Care by Design 18:1 CBD drops, and made a dreamy blue color by using blue spirulina!
We typically like to make our smoothies thicker if we’re serving them in a bowl with toppings, but feel free to adjust the amount of milk to your preference! If you have a high speed blender, you can thicken your smoothie up even more by adding more ice if you should desire. The toppings are the most fun part about any smoothie bowl, and we went a little wild by adding coconut, pecans, raisins, and more hemp seeds, blackberries, and blueberries with a final drizzle of honey. However, feel free to choose whatever toppings you desire, and your bowl is still guaranteed to be delicious!
By adding 1ml of Care by Design Full Spectrum CBD Drops 18:1, your morning smoothie bowl will be enhanced by 20mg CBD and 1mg THC – one of our favorite ratios to enjoy at any time of day. Who knew you could enjoy smoothies in style by matching your bowl with your favorite Care by Design CBD Drops?
Dreamy Blue Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen banana
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- ⅔ cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 tbsp fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- ¾ tsp blue spirulina
- 1 ml Care by Design Full Spectrum CBD Drops, 18:1 Tincture, 15ml
- toppings of choice (we used blackberries, coconut, pecans, raisins and hemp seeds)
- Combine all smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you like your smoothies a bit thinner, add milk of choice until desired consistency.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and top with your favorite toppings!